- Non-commercial: These files may only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes, unless express, written permission has been granted by Keycult. Group Buys are considered as commercial.
- Modifications: You may modify these files as you wish for your personal use, but you may not use them as the foundation for a commercial project. Keycult will not provide modifications or adjustments to the files.
- No warranty provided: Keycult provides no warranty for these files. You agree to take full responsibility for their use.
With that out of the way, plate files can be downloaded below:
- Original No. 1 TKL Plate (2017 Private group buy)
- No. 1 Rev. 1 TKL Plate
- No. 1/60 Plate
- No. 1/65 Plate
- No. 2 Plate (Winkeyless)
- No. 2 Rev. 1 Plate (With and without leaf spring)
Programming a Keycult PCB
Keycult keyboards sold during 2019 all come with a PCB that supports VIA Configurator, an in-development desktop application for programming your keymap on the fly.
Custom QMK firmware (advanced users only): VIA is built on top of QMK. VIA is in development and does not support all of the features found in QMK. If you require these features, you can put your PCB in bootloader mode by holding escape when plugging the keyboard in (this will also reset your VIA settings). Please understand that you flash new firmware at your own risk.
General Raffle Rules
Keycult frequently runs raffle sales because we believe it's the most fair way to sell our keyboards while supply is still limited. These rules act as a template — please read the terms of each individual raffle before entering.
- Breaking these rules may result in disqualification from a raffle and a ban from future raffles and releases.
- Each person is allowed one chance to win each raffle. Any behavior that circumvents that rule is disallowed. If a particular raffle has multiple windows of entry (for instance, 3 minutes in the morning and evening), you may still only enter once.
- You may only enter with the intention of buying the kit for your own use. You may not agree to sell your kit to someone else prior to entering the raffle.
- If selected, you will receive an email to check out through Shopify. You must do so within 24 hours of receiving your checkout link or your kit will be sold to someone else.