No. 1 Rev. 1 Vickrey Auction Details
Auction entry link
The entry period will open on Tuesday, June 25 at noon (Eastern Time) and will last for 24 hours.
Ten A-stock kits will be sold through a Vickrey auction. You can read a more in-depth explanation of this format here. There will be a 24 hour bidding period and you may only submit one bid. Your single bid should represent the maximum amount you're willing to pay for a kit. The top ten bidders will pay the price set by the eleventh highest bidder.
There will be 5 Dark Navy & Silver and 5 Black & Gold kits available, but there will be a single auction. You will be able to choose a first preferred colorway and a second preferred colorway. If you choose a second, you must be willing to pay the same price as the first. Kits will be allocated starting with the highest bidder and working down the list. If you are only interested in one colorway and it is not available, your bid will be invalidated.
Winners will be contacted by email and invoices will be sent out soon after the bidding period ends on June 26.
- Bidding period opens at noon on June 25 (Eastern Time) and lasts for 24 hours.
- You may only place a single bid. You may not modify it.
- Bids will be private during the auction.
- We reserve the right to decline bids.
- Shipping and kit extras (PCBs, brass plates, and polycarbonate plates) are added separately.
- Invoices will be sent to the top ten bidders and can be paid by PayPal or credit/debit card. In the event that an unpaid invoice changes the final price of the auction, partial refunds will be issued.
- Please only enter if you fully intend to pay up to the amount of your maximum bid. Failing to pay the invoice will result in a ban from future Keycult sales and auctions.
- Be aware that this is a DIY kit. A description of the kit can be found on the product page.
- Kits will be A-stock quality, subject to our Quality Disclosure.