Quality Disclosure: No. 1 Rev. 1
Keycult Quality Disclosures are made to inform buyers of any potential flaws in the items they are buying. Low-volume manufacturing is error-prone, and while we do our best to avoid issues through sampling and prototyping, it is not always possible to avoid all issues in the production run. Instead of surprising customers with flaws they did not expect, we will do our best to shed light on them through these Quality Disclosures.
No. 1 Rev. 1 keyboards. Everyone buying a kit without the explicit label of b-stock should expect the following:
- There should be no scuffs or scratches on the case top, sides, or bottom.
- Some of the case tops may show subtle anodization grain or variation under harsh light from particular viewing angles. This should not be visible during normal use.
- Dark Navy case color may show slight variation between the case top and bottom.
- There may be a few small spots or scratches on the inside (vertical) faces of the case top. These should not be visible when the case is built.
- There may be minor machining/tooling marks and anodizing defects on internal faces. These should not be visible when the case is built.
B-stock example photos - These photos are taken to highlight defects. Actual defects are often less noticeable.