The No. 2 Rev. 2 manufactured in Raleigh, NC. The revision features small internal changes to help with manufacturing, the aesthetics of the keyboard are the same.
Next raffle: September 23rd between 10am and 8pm Eastern on raffle.keycult.com. In order to enter, you must be a verified member of our Discord server in good standing.
- Black & Silver Hammertone Powdercoat & Brushed Red Waves
- Black & Silver Hammertone Powdercoat & Brushed Silver Waves
- Tenkeyless form-factor, WK and WKL will be available.
- 8.5° typing angle
- 6063 aluminum
- Black Anodized Aluminum Plate
- Isolated gasket sandwich mount
- Leaf-spring plate for added flex
- Custom-molded silicone feet
- PTFE Alignment pins
- VIA-compatible WT80-BC and USB-C daughterboard designed by Wilba
- Kit includes chassis, plate, PCB, vibration-damping gaskets, bumpon feet, case screws, and drivers
- Our standard quality disclosure applies
- No. 2 Rev. 2 parts are not compatible with previous revisions.
- Only HS PCB with this release
- No extras will be sold this release.
Price: $680 ($610 B-Stock)