The No. 2 Rev. 2 is the first batch of No. 2 TKL's manufactured in Raleigh, NC. The revision features small internal changes to help with manufacturing, the aesthetics of the keyboard are the same.
Raffle Will start on 6/30/22 11am EST and will be open for 12 hours. Please join our discord channel for more information.
Disclaimer: Top and mid are a matte anodized finish, which will be more of a finger print magnet than usual. We have included a cleaning solution that we found does a better job of cleaning than isopropyl alcohol.
- Colorway: Matte Black & Blue Machine Finish Waves
- Tenkeyless form-factor, only standard (Win Key) layout available
- 8.5° typing angle
- 6063 aluminum
- Blue Anodized Aluminum Plate
- Isolated gasket sandwich mount
- Leaf-spring plate for added flex
- Custom-molded silicone feet
- PTFE Alignment pins
- VIA-compatible WT80-G and USB-C daughterboard designed by Wilba
- Kit includes chassis, plate, PCB, vibration-damping gaskets, bumpon feet, case screws, and drivers
- Our standard quality disclosure applies
- No. 2 Rev.2 parts are not compatible with previous revisions
- No extras or changes to the configuration will be allowed this sale
Price: $680 ($610 B-Stock)